- County Administration
- Correctional Facility
- DUI / Weekend Sentence
DUI / Weekend Sentence
Reporting for Weekend Sentences
Any individuals that are sentenced to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility as a self-committal are required to report on the scheduled date and time that appears on their commitment papers from the committing judge. All reporting self-commitments for the Litter Pickup Program are expected to comply with the court orders for that program. Any excusals from work will be issued by the court, not the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
Any questions concerning inmate commitment procedures should be directed to Sean Smith, who is the Assistant Warden of Community Corrections 610-635-7100.
General Rules & Regulations
- All reporting self-commitments will identify themselves to the officer on duty at the main entrance of the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
- All reporting self-commitments will have two copies of their commitment papers issued by the courts. Upon reporting to the Admissions / Discharge Department, your sentence will officially begin (If you are committed for 48 hours and are admitted at 6 p.m. on Friday you will be released at approximately 6 p.m. on Sunday). All new committals to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility will be charged a $60 booking fee.
- Short Stay Fee- Weekend Sentences and day sentences will be charged $15.00 per day.
- Effective October 2, 2015, All inmates incarcerated up to 29 consecutive prison days will be assessed a short stay fee of $15.00 per day.
- All reporting self-commitments must report drug- and alcohol-free to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
- One paperback book or one magazine may be brought to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility for use within the day room or cell areas. One full set of a change of clothing and no more than $150 cash will be accepted upon admission to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
Medical Rules & Regulations
Seth Crossan is the administrator for prime care and can be contacted by calling the main facility phone number and following the voice prompt to the Medical Department.
- All medications (except narcotics) brought to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility must be accompanied by written documentation from the issuing doctor and in the correct containers from the licensed pharmacy.
- Any narcotic or drug that is listed as a controlled substance can not be brought into the Montgomery County Correctional Facility. Written documentation from the issuing physician should be provided in place of the actual medication. If medically necessary the prime care attending physician will provide the necessary medications.
- Any life-sustaining medication / condition / equipment that is medically ordered and required must have prior approval. The person reporting to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility must contact the prime care administrator to make prior arrangements.