Montgomery County Recovery Office
The Recovery Office connects our community to information, resources, and opportunities and equitably distributes funding throughout Montgomery County. Our goal is to support all residents' health, social, and economic well-being, address racial and other disparities, and serve those in need of assistance. The Recovery Office manages a variety of different funding programs and county-wide projects to support this recovery.
Small Business Grant Program with a Focus on Minority, Women, and Veteran Owners
Open: Currently accepting applications.
Closed: No longer accepting applications. Grant funding has been awarded. Applicants determined ineligible may re-apply. Click here for more details.
Pending: No longer accepting applications. Applications are currently being reviewed.
Meeting the community where they are
- The Recovery Office recently held a two-day workshop for Spanish speakers to discuss our latest initiative, the Small Business Grant program, with an attendance of over 18 entrepreneurs from the Latino community.
- Throughout the year, we held town halls and workshops with minorities and disadvantaged groups across Montgomery County to collaborate and communicate all of our programs and upcoming initiatives.
Grants Programs and Other Collaborative Initiatives
Funding to support homeless and at-risk populations
- The Draft Allocation Plan is currently available here.
Funding to support Hurricane Ida Disaster Relief
Pandemic Recovery Fund (ARPA-SLFRF)
- On August 18, 2022, the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners adopted the final Recovery Plan for the expenditure of $161.4 million in American Rescue Plan Act-State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds.
- Click here to download the Montgomery County Recovery Plan.