Lansdale Satellite Office
The Satellite Office in Lansdale will be available beginning October 10, 2020 through October 26, 2020. We strongly recommend making a reservation, which are limited at this time. We will continue to update the calendar as more appointment times become available. You should expect to be at our facility for about an hour.
Lansdale County Office
421 West Main St, Lansdale, PA 19446
You will be able to:
- Register to Vote
- Residents can complete their voter registration at any of our locations through October 18th. We are not able to accept any more appointments for October 17th & 18th, but residents are still eligible for "walk in" service at any location.
- Your registration must be submitted by October 19, 2020 to vote in the General Election on November 3, 2020.
- Click here to check your registration status.
- Click here to complete your registration from home instead.
- Apply to Vote by Mail
- Residents can complete an application to vote by mail at any of our locations.
- Click here to check your application status. If you voted by mail in the primary, you may already be approved to vote by mail in the General Election on November 3rd. If the status says "Pending" or "Ballot Mailed" you do not need to reapply.
- Click here to complete your absentee or mail-in ballot application from home instead.
- Complete Your Ballot
- Residents can also complete an application to vote by mail & complete their mail in ballot in person.
- Drop off Your Completed Absentee or Mail In Ballot
- It is critical that you use both the secrecy envelope & the return envelope. Sign & Date the return envelope.
- You do not need to make an appointment if you are just dropping off your ballot.
- You are only permitted to drop off your own ballot.
- If you are disable or unable to return your own ballot, you will need to complete a designated agent form.