HHS is continuing to provide mental health and drug and alcohol services through contracted community providers. Many of these services are now available through telehealth methods.
Counseling hotlines: click here for article
- Montgomery County: The MontCo Mobile Crisis team is available 24/7: 1-855-634-HOPE (4673)
Montgomery County Peer Support or Teen Talk Line
Sunday through Saturday, 1:00PM – 9:00PM
- Pennsylvania: From anywhere in PA, you can reach the state’s warm line, which is toll-free and round-the-clock support line: 1-855-284-2494; For TTY, dial 724-631-5600.
- National: The Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Montgomery County/Local Resources
Forensic Peer Support Group - for men and women with mental health and/or drug and alcohol and criminal justice involvement
- Virtual MY LIFE Pennsylvania- 3rd Tuesday of every month. Youth can register by emailing Marissa
- MontCo MY LIFE meetings: please connect with Latrice Parr at 610-277-4600 X318 for the local MY LIFE meeting information!
Family Mentor and Advocacy Network of Montco
All Community Behavioral Health Centers (CBHCs) providers are continuing to provide service and can provide therapy via the phone.
Children’s Book - “My Hero is You, How Kids Can Fight COVID-19!”
Western Mass RLC • Virtual Alternative 2 Suicide Support Groups: here
Youth MOVE Resources - Peer Resources to Manage Social Distancing visit here
Drug and Alcohol
- Select recovery support groups offered at the MCRCC are being held via Zoom weekly. For more information on how to participate in these groups please contact Claudia Herman.
- Mobile face-to-face Certified Recovery Specialist engagements have transitioned to a telephonic and virtual delivery model following the standards and guidelines of OMHSAS. Currently accepting referrals for Certified Recovery Specialist Services. To access our referral please email Brittaney Margiotta or call 484.383.0802.
Veterans Crisis Line
- Call 800-273-8255, press option 1
- Text 838255