Driving Under the Influence
To provide the Montgomery County DUI Offender as well as the Montgomery County Resident with information, direction, and education to make positive behavioral changes that create safer highways and save lives related to DUI.
The program was created to make certain that all DUI Offenders proceed through a uniform, formal intervention and education process that match the needs of the law’s requirements.
OverviewIn 1977 the Alcohol Highway Safety Program in Pennsylvania was formalized as a result of revision of the Motor Vehicle Code (Title 75). This provided for DUI coordinators to be named in each county, under the auspices of the President Judge of the county. The DUI Coordinator oversees the Alcohol Highway Safety School (AHSS), the Court Reporting Network (CRN) evaluations and proper referral of the offender for drug and alcohol treatment assessment. In Montgomery County, this process is overseen by the Montgomery County Adult Probation & Parole Department’s DUI Administration.
ePay for Alcohol Highway Safety School (AHSS)
- Where can I have my CRN Evaluation completed and do the Alcohol Highway Safety School?
- When can I schedule my CRN Evaluation?
- Can I complete my CRN Evaluation in another county or state?
- Can I complete my AHSS on line?
- Can I make payments on line?
- Do we accept credit cards?
- Do I have to complete my drug and alcohol assessment at Rise Above?
- Do I have to do a drug and alcohol assessment if I have already been involved in treatment after the DUI arrest?