Health Promotion Programs
The following programs are intended to empower individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities to play active roles in achieving, protecting, and sustaining their health. The programs are conducted in multiple venues that include schools, worksites, community organizations, and faith-based organizations.
Please complete our form and you will be contacted by our staff.
- CDC Diabetes Prevention Program
- Child Passenger Safety (Car Seat Checks)
- CPR/AED Training
- Montco Trail Challenge
- Suicide Prevention (QPR Training)
To request more information or learn about how to partner with us, please call or email Kristi Goodwin, 610-278-5117 ext. 6779.
- Booster Seat Education
- Complete Streets/Active Transportation Resources
- Elmwood Park Zoo - Junior Inspector Program
- Fruit and Vegetable Education
- Garden Education
- Safe Routes to School
- School District Food Share Table Education
- School Health/Wellness Education
- Teen Driver Education
- Transportation Safety Education
- Worksite Health Education
Community Traffic Safety Outreach and Education Programs
To learn more about these programs below, please call or email Elizabeth Raum, 610-278-5117 ext. 6787.
- Aggressive Driving
- Bicycle Safety
- Distracted Driving
- Heavy Truck/Commercial Vehicle Safety
- Impaired Driving
- Mature Driver Safety
- Motorcycle Safety
- Pedestrian Safety
- Seatbelt Safety