- Parks, Trails, & Historic Sites
- Central Perkiomen Valley Park
- Pavilion Reservations
The Picnic Pavilion at Plank Road (Central Perkiomen Valley Park)
If you are interested in reserving the Picnic Pavilion at Central Perkiomen Valley Park, please visit our online reservations page https://montcopa.recdesk.com/Community
Montgomery County Residents:
Weekdays Weekends/Major Holidays
(Mon.-Thurs.) (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
4 hours (includes set up/cleanup) $40. $75.
All day (10:00 am – ½ hr. before Park closes) $75. $100.
4 hours (includes set up/clean up) $50. $100.
All day (10:00 am – ½ hr. before Park closes) $100. $125.
The Central Perkiomen Valley Park Pavilion is only available to be rented from April 1st - October 31st.
Please check the sunset times for your rental. The park closes at sunset. All rentals must be cleaned up and out of the pavilion 1/2 hr. before the park closes at sunset.
There are 14 picnic tables total. 8 are under the pavilion, and 6 are just outside of the Pavilion.
Total seating is considered for 100 people with 65 under the roof area.
There are charcoal grills nearby. You must provide your own charcoal & lighter fluid.
Gas grills are permitted with prior approval.
Handicap access and electricity
Close proximity to flush toilets with handicap accessibility.
Children’s playground, volleyball net, corn hole boards, and horseshoe pit nearby.
All visitors must provide their own volleyball, corn hole bags, and horseshoes.
The volleyball net, corn hole boards, horseshoe pit are available to all Park visitors and are on a first come, first served basis. These are not included with your rental.
Pavilion Rules & Procedures
- A reservation is not complete until the fee is paid.
- The fee is non-refundable no matter what the weather or park condition. No rain dates.
- The Park closes at sunset. Groups reserving for late in the day must vacate the Pavilion ½ hour before the park closing time. Plan your clean-up accordingly.
- Any decorations must be removed and trash disposed of properly.
- The use of confetti, rice, and/or birdseed is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in the pavilion, with the exception of service animals. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Amplified sound equipment and generators are not permitted.
- Tents, canopies, moon bounces, climbing walls, pony rides, and other large play items are NOT permitted.
- NO alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted on Park property. Any violation of this policy will result in the group’s immediate expulsion from the Park.