Are you struggling with a need – but don’t know where to turn? Call Community Connections at 610-278-3522 to speak to a trained, courteous, and experienced professional who can connect you to resources and services in Montgomery County.
Are you or a loved one looking for…
- Help in finding affordable housing or maintaining housing?
- Assistance in locating mental health or addiction services such as in-patient or out-patient rehab?
- Help in searching for affordable legal services?
- Food pantries and soup kitchens in your area and other ways to supplement your family’s food/dietary needs?
- Supportive services for educational needs like in-school supports, adult literacy, or career development?
Navicates can assist with these needs and many more! See our impact for examples of our work.