TEMPORARY TRAIL CLOSURES
CHESTER VALLEY TRAIL
No alerts at this time.
Cross County TrailNo alerts at this time.
Be advised that the Fetters Mill Road bridge over the Pennypack Creek is closed until further notice. Access to the trail and the post office is from the Huntingdon Pike side only.
UPCOMING 2020 Perkiomen TRAIL REPAIR PROJECTS Disclaimer: Please be aware that there will be numerous trail repair projects throughout the spring and summer at the following locations (dates are TBD):
1. Cider Mill Road to Arcola Road
2. Perkiomen Boulevard to 2nd Avenue
3. GlenFarm Drive to Rhans Parking Lot
4. Rhans under pass
5. Rahns Parking Lot to PECO
6. PECO to the bridge
7. Graterford Road to Central Perkiomen Valley Park
8. Graterford Parking Lot - Both Entryways
9. Corner of Plank Road and 29
10. Upper Ridge Road
Schuylkill River Trail
Schuylkill River Trail—beginning March 17th through most of April, PECO will be performing work near the trail as part of a larger project on Barbados Street. This work will occur near the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit. Some temporary detours may be used. Some work may result in temporary closures of the area for safety reasons. Please use caution and follow all signs/directions. If areas are blocked, do not proceed.
PLEASE NOTE: Spot repairs to areas of the Schuylkill River Trail in Conshohocken and Spring Mill/Miquon will begin on Monday, October 14th. As a result, some areas may have small closures. Please adhere to all signage and instructions for your safety and the safety of the crews working. We apologize for any inconvenience. It is our hope to have the trail areas open and useable as quickly as possible. These repairs are paramount for safety and long term preservation of the trail surface.
- Construction to Begin on New Portion of Schuylkill River Trail in Pottstown
- Due to the large project on Lafayette Street in Norristown, the Schuylkill River Trail can be impacted. PLEASE OBSERVE THE DISMOUNT SIGNS AS YOU APPROACH ROSS STREET.
Wissahickon TrailBe cautious when travelling on the Wissahickon Trail after rainstorms. There may be standing water and hazardous conditions due to mud and stones/debris.
- Be advised the West Valley Green Road bridge over the Wissahickon Creek is closed until further notice. Access to the trail can be from the Ft. Washington State Park Day Use Area off W. Mill Road or the Phila. Cricket Club parking area coming in from Stenton Ave.
- The end of the trail near Stenton Avenue is closed due to township construction. Please exercise caution and keep clear of the area.